1. Bolla CR, Rao AR, Reddy Sh, Ravikumar BP. Knowledge regarding HIV/AIDS among secondary school students in Khammam town, Andhra Pradesh. Int J Res Dev Health 2013; 1(3): 103-8.
2. Sanjel K, Chalise HN. HIV/AIDS knowledge and perceptions among school-going adolescents in Nepal's country side. Asia-Pacific E-journal of Health Social Science 2013; 2(2): 1-4.
3. Petros P. Risk perception, HIV/AIDS related knowledge, attitude and practice of the university community: the case of Ethiopian Civil Service College. HIV AIDS Rev 2014; 13(1): 26-32. [DOI
4. Zafar M, Nisar N, Kadir M, Fatmi Z, Ahmed Z, Shafique K. Knowledge, attitude and practices regarding HIV/AIDS among adult fishermen in coastal areas of Karachi. BMC Public Health 2014; 14: 437. doi: 10. 1186/1471-2458-14-437. [PubMed
5. Useh U, Keikepe A, Montshiwagae B, Mothoagae R, Senna D. Knowledge and attitude of pregnant women towards Mother to Child Transmission (MTCT) of HIV and AIDS in a local clinic in Mafikeng, South Africa. Ethno Med 2013; 7(3): 163-9. [DOI
6. Carey MP, Morrison-beedy D, Johnson BT. The HIV-knowledge questionnaire: development and evaluation of a reliable, valid and practical self-administered questionnaire. AIDS Behav 1997; 1(1) 61-74. [DOI
7. Ouzouni Ch, Nakakis K. HIV/AIDS Knowledge, attitude and behaviours of student nurses. Health Sci J 2012; 6(1): 129-50.
8. Madhusudan M, Mohammad I, Mahadeva Murthy TS, Shwetha N, Suresha DS. Impact of educational intervention in improvement of knowledge and attitude toward HIV/AIDS among rural college students. Int J Basic Appl Med Sci 2014; 4(1): 244-50.
9. Mulu W, Abera B, Yimer M. Knowledge, attitude and practices on HIV/AIDS among students of Bahir Dar University. Sci J Public Health 2014; 2(2): 78-86. doi: 10. 11648/j.sjph.20140202.16.
10. Ni H, Htet A. Knowledge and Attitude of HIV/AIDS Infection among Medical Students. Int J Collab Res Intern Med Public Health 2012; 4(4): 317-26.
11. Abdeyazdan Z, Sadeghi N. Knowledge and attitude toward AIDS/HIV among senior school students in Isfahan. Iran J Clin Infect Dis 2008; 3(2): 93-8.
12. Lotfipur Rafsanjani SM, Ravari A, Akbarinasab J. Knowledge, attitude and practice of non-medical students to the ways of transmission and prevention of AIDS in Rafsanjan city. Iran J Nurs Res 2011; 6(22): 31-9. [In Persian]