1. Moradmand S, Mousavi M. Hypertension what everyone should know.1st ed. Tehran: Timur Zadeh; 2003.10-20 [In Persian]
2. Longo D, Kasper D, Jameson L, Fauci A. Harrison principles of internal medicine. Translated by: Naeemi T, Heidary Sh, Taherian M, Bahadoran P, Qaderi A. Tehran: Mansour; 2015. [In Persian]
3. Abdollahi Sh, Mehrabizadeh HM, Sudani M. The effect of happiness training on blood pressure and happiness in patients with blood pressure. J Social Psychology 2013; 7(23): 61-79 [In Persian]
4. Kheirabadi GR, Bagherian Sararoudi R, Masaeli N, Zonary R. Comparison of depression rates between subjects with and without hypertension. J Res Behav Sci 2013; 9(5): 350-7. [In Persian]
5. Lowe B, Grafe K, Ufer C, Kroenke K, Grünig E, Herzog W, et al. Anxiety and depression in patients with pulmonary hypertension. Psychosom Med 2004; 66(6): 831-6. doi: 10.1097/01.psy.0000145593. 37594.39. [PubMed
6. M M Vanhoof J, Delcroix M, Vandevelde E, Denhaerynck K, Wuyts W, Belge C, et al. Emotional symptoms and quality of life in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. J Heart Lung Transplant 2014; 33(8): 800-8. [DOI
7. Tang HY, Harms V, Vezeau T. An audio relaxation tool for blood pressure reduction in older adults. Geriatr Nurs 2008; 29(6): 392-401. [DOI
8. Maier SF, Laudenslager M. Stress and health. J Research in Personality 2008; 15: 221-31.
9. Jabel Ameli S, Neshatdoost HT, Molavi H. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral stress management on quality of life and hypertension in patients with hypertension. J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2011; 15: 88-97. [In Persian]
10. Glasser W. Choice theory: a new psychology of personal freedom. Translated by: Firoozbakht M. 1st ed. Tehran: Rasa; 2016. 43-65. [In Persian]
11. Prochaska JO, Norcross JC. Theories of psychotherapy. Translated by: Seyed Mohammadi Y. 11th ed. Tehran: Ravan; 2012. [In Persian]
12. Tadayon M, Mohammadi Arya A, Lotfi H. The efficiency of reality therapy instruction upon the rate of life's qualification and marital conflicts of addicted spouses. J Basic Appl Sci Res 2013; 3(9): 482-6.
13. Shokri K, Aliabedi J, Saleh M, Etivand M, Fathi P. Effect of reality therapy interventions by group work on reducing the anxiety behavior in adolescents. Caspian Sea J 2016; 10(1): 620-5.
14. Farrokhzad T. A comparative study and relationship between three types of age differences between couples, five essential requirements of Glasser and marital adjustment. Thesis for Masters degree, Tehran: Al-Zahra University; 2013. [In Persian]
15. Bakhshipour B. Humor styles and marital conflicts in married college students. J Counseling Res 2016; 14(55): 23-39 [In Persian]
16. Ghalebihajivand R, Ahmadi AJ, Kakavand AR. Study of humor styles as moderators of communication between five personality factors and general health. Behav Sci 2013; 6(1): 79-85. [In Persian]
17. Khoshouei MS. Psychology of humor. 1st Ed. Esfahan: Kankash; 2008. [In Persian]
18. Ghalebihajivand R. Construction and validation of styles of humor questionnaire in students. Thesis for Masters degree, International Qazvin University; 2011. 100. [In Persian]
19. Vafai Z, Askarizadeh G, Rahmati A. The relationship between excitement, humor and religious attitude with death anxiety. Ravanshenasi-va-Din 2011; 4(3): 49-68. [In Persian]
20. Savoglou V, Scario C. Humor styles questionnaire: personality and educational correlates in Belgian high school and college students. Eur J Personality 2002; 16(1): 43-54. [DOI
21. Grewen KM, Girdler SS, Hinderliter A, Light KC. Depressive symptoms are related to higher ambulatory blood pressure in people with a family history of hypertension. Psychosom Med 2004; 66(1): 9-16. doi: 10. 1097/01.PSY.0000106881.60228.16 [PubMed
22. Pickering TG, Harshfield GA, Kleinert HD, Blank S, Laragh JH. Blood pressure during normal daily activities, sleep and exercise. Comparison of values in normal and hypertensive subjects. JAMA 1982; 247(7): 992-6. [DOI
23. Clark A, Seidler A, Miller M. Inverse association between sense of humor and coronary heart disease. Int J Cardiol 2001; 80(1): 87-8. [DOI
24. Prenzlau S. Using reality therapy to reduce PTSD- related symptoms. Int J Reality Therapy 2006; 25(2): 23-30.
25. Sadat Bari N, Bahrinian SA, Azargoon H, Abedi H, Aghaei F. The effectiveness of reality therapy on resiliency of divorced women in Neyshabour city. Int Res J Appl Basic Sci 2013; 6(2): 160-4.
26. Kevin J, Meyer, MS. The relationship between therapists use of humorand therapeutic alliance. Thesis for Ph.D degree, Ohio State University; 2007. 87.
27. Diener E, Chan MY. Happy people live longer: subjective well-being contributes to health and longevity. Appl Psychol-Hlth We 2011; 3(1): 1-43. [DOI
28. Adavi A, FathiMarghmalaki R, Madmoli Y, Fathi Marghmalaki R, Madmoli M. The effect of stress management on anxiety of females with hypertension. Iran J Nurs Res 2016; 11(5): 7-12. [In Persian]
29. Bahram Khani M, AliPour A, Janbozorgi M, Barzegar Ghazi K. Effectiveness of muscle progressive relaxation on perceived stress in patients with essential hypertension. Clin Psychol-Sci PR 2011; 3(1): 79-88.
30. Ghorbanalipour M, Najafi M, Alirezalo Z, Nasimi M. The effectiveness of reality therapy on happiness and hope in divorced women. Family Counseling Psychotherapy 2015; 4(2): 297-317. [In Persian]
31. Kazemi mojarad M, Bahreynian AM, Mohammadi arya A. Impact of training choice theory on quality of life and happiness of people quitting drugs. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2014; 2(2): 165-74. [In Persian]
32. Nikmanesh Z, Khosravi M, Hasanzade Z. Relationship of humor sense with quality of life in cancer patients. Toloo e Behdasht 2015; 13(3); 31-41. [In Persian]
33. Jalali SF, Kheirkhah F, Haji Ahmadi M, Seifi Zarei B. Effect of laughter therapy on blood pressure patients with essential hypertension. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2009; 10(5): 35-40. [In Persian]
34. Owladi Z. Effectiveness of group therapy based on reality therapy in reducing boredom and increasing marital satisfaction among married women. Thesis for Masters degree, Mashhad Ferdowsi University; 2012. 80. [In Persian]
35. Khoshouei MS, Oreizy Samani HR, Aghaei A. Construction and validation of sense of humor questionnaire. Psychological Re 2009; 12(1-2): 26-39. [In Persian]