1. Gardian T. People management: suggestions for the inexperienced field supervisor. Wildlife Soc B 2008; 34(1): 247-9. [DOI
2. Haghigh MA, Borhani B, Kord Rostami M. Organization behavior management. 1st ed. Iran, Tehran: Terme Press; 2001. 135. [In Persian]
3. Yousefi F. The relationship between emotional intelligence and communication skills in university students. Dev Psychol (J Iranian Psychol) 2006; 3(9): 5-13 [In Persian].
4. Tabibi SJ, Nasiripour AA, Zahiri abyaneh Z. The relationship between managers’ communication skills and staff motivation in Modarres hospital of Tehran. J Hospital 2013; 12(2): 73-80 [In Persian].
5. Amini M, Najafipour S, Torkan N, Ebrahimi Nejad F. Correlation between educational performance and communication skills of Jahrom medical teachers. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(1): 100-5 [In Persian].
6. Hunt JW, Baruch Y. Developing top managers: the impact of interpersonal skills training. J Manag Dev 2003; 22(8): 729-52. [DOI
7. Mubarak E. Leadership behaviors and its effects on employees’ happiness. Int J Sci Eng Res 2014; 5(10): 622-4.
8. Larsson B, Vinberg S. Leadership behavior in successful organizations: Universal or situation-dependent? Total Qual Manag Bus 2010; 21(3): 317-34. [DOI
9. Sakiru1 OK, D’Silva JL, Othman J, DaudSilong A, Busayo AT. Leadership styles and job satisfaction among employees in small and medium enterprises. Int J Bus Manag 2013; 8(13): 16-22. [DOI
10. Smith MB, Bryan LK, Vodanovich SJ. The counter-intuitive effects of flow on positive leadership and employee attitudes: Incorporating positive psychology into the management of organizations. Psychologist-Manager J 2012; 15(3): 174-98. [DOI
11. Northouse PG. Leadership Theory and Practice. 7th ed. California: Thousand Oaks: Sage publication; 2012. 485.
12. Chen LY. Examining the effect of organization culture and leadership behaviors on organizational commitment, job satisfaction, and job performance at small and middle-sized firms of Taiwan. J Am Academy of Business, Chungchon Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2004.
13. Nazari R, Ghasemi H, Sohrabi Z. Relationship between communication skills, leadership styles, organizational culture and managerial effectiveness in sport organizations. J Sport Management Motion Behav 2015; 11(21): 93-102 [In Persian].
14. Duygulu E, Ciraklar N. Team effectiveness and leadership roles. Munich Personal RePEc Archive Paper, [Available at: http//mara.ub.uni-muenchen.de /7245], Updated in: 2008.
15. Parsons T. The Social System. 2nd ed. England: Routledge & Kegan Paul Ltd; Taylor & Francis Group. 2005. 448.
16. Levine MF. The importance of leadership: an investigation of presidential style of fifty national universities. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Univ North Texas; 2000.
17. Ekradi E, Mohammadnia Y, Abbasi M. Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Organizational Excellence of Educational Offices of Zanjan Province. Researches in Leadership Educational Management 2016; 1(4): 153-173. doi: 10.22054/JRLAT.2015.4549
18. Heidari Nejad S, Saberi A. Assessing the relationship between leadership styles and managerial effectiveness. Sport Sci J 2010; 6(11): 75-87. [In Persian]
19. Burton GE. Exercises in Management Manual, Boston: Houghton Mifflin College Div; 1999.
20. Moghimi SM. Organization and Management Research Approach. 4th ed. Tehran: Termeh Press; 2006.
21. Keshtkaran A, Heidari A, Bastani P. Study of managers’ communication skills based on the staff’s view, Payavard Salamat 2012; 5(4): 41-8. [In Persian]
22. Hooman, H.A., Structural equation modeling with LISREL application. 2010, Tehran: SAMT.
23. Nazari R, Ehsani M, Ashraf F, Ghasemi H. The effects of communication skills and interpersonal communication on organizational effectiveness of Iranian sport managers and presenting a model. Middle-East J Sci Res 2011; 10(6): 702-10.
24. Eidi FA. Assessing the effect of communication skills on students’ satisfaction. Dissertation for MSc Degree, Azad University, Tehran; 2010.
25. Kenmore P. exploring leadership styles. Nurs Manag (Harrow) 2008; 15(1): 24-6. [DOI
26. Xirasagar S, Samuels ME, Stockpot CH. Physician leadership styles and effectiveness: an empirical study. Med Care Res Rev 2005; 62(6): 720-40. [DOI
27. Atashzadeh F, Shoorideh F, Afshar A, Naderi M, Alavi Majd H. Correlation between leadership style and job stress among nurses. J Health Promo Manag 2015; 4(1): 72-9. [In Persian]
28. Papastergiou, M. Enhancing physical education and sport science students’ self-efficacy and attitudes regarding information and communication technologies through a computer literacy course. Comput Educ 2010; 54: 298-308. [DOI
29. Singh AK. Role of interpersonal communication in organizational effectiveness. Int J Res Manag Business Studies 2014; 1(4): 36-40.
30. Lutgen-Sandvik P. Destructive organizational communication: Processes, consequences, and constructive ways of organizing. 1st ed. New York: Routledge; 2009. 424.
31. Behboudi Moghadam Z, Jahani Z, Dehghan Nayeri N. Survey on Leadership styles of hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and comparing obstetric service indicators. Payesh 2015; 14(3): 297-304.
32. American Public Human Service Association. A guidebook for building organizational effectiveness capacity: a training system example, Washington, DC: Author, Retrieved from: http://www.aphsa. org
33. Organizational effectiveness. Available at: http://www.right.com/thought-leadership/ research/organizational-effectiveness discovering- how-to-make-it-happen.pdf. Accessed in: 2014 Nov 22.