1. Madadi Y, Manian A, Asgharzade E. An investigation of the role of information technology in the success of Educational organization. Iranian J Agricultural Economics Development Res 2011; 41-2(4): 413-23. [In Persian]
2. Jamei R, Karamzadeh T. The role of information technology (IT) in promotion of accrual accounting system in the medical science universities in Iran (Case Study: Kermanshah Medical Science University). J Empirical Res Accounting 2014; 4(1): 85-98. doi: 10.22051/jera.2015.1885. [In Persian]
3. Porter-O'Grady T, Malloch K. Leadership in nursing practice. Burlington: Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 2015.
4. Cheburet SK, Odhiambo-Otieno GW. Process factors influencing data quality of routine health management information system: Case of Uasin Gishu County referral Hospital, Keny. Int Res J Public Environ Health 2016; 3(6): 132-9. doi: 10.15739/ irjpeh.16.017.
5. Hakansson H, editor. Industrial technological development (Routledge Revivals): a network approach. New York: Routledge; 2015.
6. Noruzi MR, Rahimi GR. Multiple intelligences, a new look to organizational effectiveness. J Manag Res 2010; 2(2): 1-15. [DOI
7. Dženopoljac V, Janoševic S, Bontis N. Intellectual capital and financial performance in the Serbian ICT industry. J Intellectual Capital 2016; 17(2): 373-96. [DOI
8. Isaac JP. Comparing basic computer literacy self-assessment test and actual skills test in hospital employees. Available at: http://scholarworks. waldenu.edu/dissertations Accessed in: 2015.
9. Oh H, Johnson AL, Lucianetti L, Youn S. The effect of performance measurement systems on productive performance: an empirical study of Italian manufacturing firms. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2677354. Updated in: 2015 Oct 21. [DOI